Great Canadian Online Shopping

Saturday, March 05, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello again! 
Yesterday I told you about a US store, today I am going to tell you about two Canadian stores that I love! 

The first is called The Scrapping Bug. They have a great selection, and you can pay with PayPal too! I have ordered things from them on many occasions. Their website is:


Another store I really like is called Scrap That. They have this great program where you can get monthly kits sent to you. I personally haven't gotten any of the kits yet. I am going to, just waiting for one that has colours in it that I love! All of their kits do look very nice and for such a great price! You get so much stuff in them. I have only ever read great things about their kits online! 

They can be found at:


Hope you all enjoy those sites!

Jess

*I received no sponsor for posting these reviews about the website mentioned*