Girls Just Want to Have Fun

Sunday, March 20, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

After having gotten my new printer I wanted to try it of course. I had a layout in mind that I wanted to try so I gave it a go. 

I used flowers that I had cut out from my slice and some punches that I had gotten for the butterflies. I was trying to keep it in the spring/tropical colour palette because that is where we went. 

My aunt and I went to the Cambridge Butterfly Conser
vatory to check it out for my wedding. I am pretty sure it is where I am getting married. Anyway, I wanted to remember the planning process and what a good time my aunt and I have together. Although this was more of a serious day for us. 

We did have a really good time there that day. The best part was that it was really hot in there and it was lovely! After the weather being so cold then and it was so nice and hot in there. 

Here are the pictures!









See you all later!