The Light Side

Sunday, March 23, 2014 7 Comments A+ a-

Hello! 
I did a lot of scrapping this weekend for challenge entries so here is another one! 


Another layout with Star Wars pictures! This exhibit was amazing and I am glad that I'm finally getting some of my planned layouts done with the help of challenges like this one.  This challenge is from Let's Get Sketchy and it was this awesome sketch! 


This layout is part of a very loose double page spread. I wanted to have the opposite sides from the movie featured in my album because that is how they are featured in the exhibit.  So I made a very loose double page spread.  This page is of Luke and Yoda.  I took my colours from the photos as well as the Rebel colour which is blue. 


I was able to use up a few old pieces from Studio Calico kits which is amazing! Less stuff in my stash and more buying that I can do! 

The paper is Simple Stories Urban traveller, basic grey for studio calico and ocober afternoon midway collection.  The white is just plain cardstock from somewhere. 

If you want to go to the blog where I found this sketch to find more for yourself here is the link: http://letsgetsketchy.blogspot.ca/

7 comments

Write comments
March 24, 2014 at 1:06 AM delete

Fun layout! My dd would love it! We are big Star Wars fans too. Great title and colours.:)

Reply
avatar
Pat
AUTHOR
March 24, 2014 at 6:13 AM delete

Great LO! Thanks for joining us @ LGS.

Reply
avatar
Cherished
AUTHOR
March 24, 2014 at 5:21 PM delete

Wonderful page. Thanks for playing at LGS.

Reply
avatar
wendipooh13
AUTHOR
March 27, 2014 at 12:41 PM delete

great paper mix for the pics!!!! Thanks for joining us @ LGS.

Reply
avatar
LisaM
AUTHOR
March 29, 2014 at 7:16 AM delete

Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

Reply
avatar
Carla
AUTHOR
March 29, 2014 at 7:41 PM delete

Great job with the sketch - so fun! Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy!

Reply
avatar
March 30, 2014 at 3:18 PM delete

Oh my I love this page! and the topic! :) thanks for joining us at lets get sketchy!

Reply
avatar