The Dark Side

Sunday, March 23, 2014 6 Comments A+ a-

Hello again! 
Last post for today I promise. This is the last of the challenge entries that I have finished from this weekend. I have one more to go, but it's not started yet! 

This layout is the other half of the spread that I made with this page, it is a loose double page.  I tried to make them have elements in common. 

The challenge was a sketch which I loved. I don't think I strayed too far away from the sketch itself but I think I might have left a couple layers out? 

I did have a hard time with this layout because I didn't want to cover the misting, but I still feel like it is plain. I don't know, I might see what can be added to it or just leave it as is. 


I used a stencil that I cut out with my Silhouette for another project but I had kept it to use again sometime.  I love the way that it turned out.  The stencil was a match for the set behind darth vader!  I used gold Heidi Swapp spray to show up on the black background. 


The photos were cut down to be 3x4 to match the journal card which is from an old Studio Calico project life kit.  I always get excited when I am able to use up something that has been kicking around for a while.  


If you would like to visit their blog for more challenges here is the link: http://stucksketches.blogspot.ca/

Thanks for coming by and stay crafty! 

6 comments

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
March 24, 2014 at 1:02 AM delete

Such a great page, love the mist on the dark background! Thanks fro sharing with us at Stuck?!

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
March 24, 2014 at 6:19 AM delete

great misting and pics...thanks for playing along at STUCK

Reply
avatar
Tracy P
AUTHOR
March 24, 2014 at 11:29 PM delete

Nice stencil work on the dark background. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

Reply
avatar
Lucia
AUTHOR
March 25, 2014 at 7:05 AM delete

awesome, i LOVE black and flashy pink together! AND glitter! thank you for joinig us at stuck?!

Reply
avatar
Christa
AUTHOR
March 26, 2014 at 1:41 PM delete

Love the back ground page on this design. I love your take on this. Thanks so much for playing along at Stuck!

Reply
avatar
KerrynF
AUTHOR
March 30, 2014 at 3:27 AM delete

Looks fabulous, love the background you have created. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Reply
avatar