Project Life 2 Journal Card Challenge

Thursday, July 11, 2013 4 Comments A+ a-

Hi everyone! Back again with another Stuck on U Sketches challenge. This time it is a Project Life challenge, you had to use 2 journal cards on one page. 


I am still trying to get my trip all finished with for scrapbooking and such. So it is another trip project life theme. This time it is all about the birds that I was able to get pictures of while on safari. 

I used a lot of Sn@p in this page, as well as some photo mat cardstock from DCWV that is jungle/safari themed. I bought it a long time ago, I don't even know if you can still get that. I was just happy to have something to use up the rest of it on! 

Thanks for coming by! 

4 comments

Write comments
Nanne
AUTHOR
July 12, 2013 at 2:02 AM delete

I love your PL page.. so many wonderful photos and such fun colors..
Thanks for sharing this with us girls over at S.O.U.S
hugs
Nanné

Reply
avatar
July 13, 2013 at 6:14 PM delete

Ohhh how cool are these photos! So neat!
Keep these pages coming...LOL! PLus its a good
way to relive a great trip! =)

Hugs, Leah

Reply
avatar
Leah
AUTHOR
July 14, 2013 at 8:41 PM delete

Fantastic photos on your layout, thanks so much for joining in at SOUS.

Reply
avatar
Cathy Caines
AUTHOR
July 15, 2013 at 6:56 PM delete

Stunning - great photography - way to go!

Reply
avatar