Cute as a Bug Card

Friday, July 12, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello everyone! I have a really cute card for today! I love this layout for a card so much I think I will make a few more in this style! 


I used a Close to my heart stamp set from the Spring catalog. It's super cute and has lots of adorable bugs on it! I coloured them with a little bit of Promarker and added glossy accents to two and stickles to another. I can't remember if I used diamond or star dust stickles, but it was one of them. 
The paper is Amy Tangerine sketchbook and Dear Lizzy Neapolitan. The card base is Stampin up white cardstock as is the focal image paper. The black is recollections cardstock from Michaels. 

The two little hearts are leftovers from a Silhouette doily I cut out for a different scrapbook layout for a challenge. So I just keep using those little hearts until they are all gone! 

Hope you enjoyed this cute little card! If anyone is interested in the specific dimensions of the paper, leave a comment below and I will post them for you! 

Thanks for coming by!