Thanks a Bunch: CTMH June stamp of the month

Sunday, July 21, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello! I have a quick little card today, this was super easy to make and would make a great mass production card! 
I used the CTMH June stamp of the month for the sentiment and flowers, unfortunately after June you won't be able to get this great set. I'm sure there is something out there that is similar though. 
I used promarkers to colour the flowers and CTMH pear ink for the sentiment. 


I just cut up some scraps that I had in my drawer and matted everything in black and it was done! That simple to make. 

Enjoy this easy little card! Thanks for stopping by. Link to your blog below if you have any simple little cards like this, I would love to see them! If you have and questions or comments just leave them below and I will get back to you!