New Scrapbook Kit!

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi everyone!
I really want to feature a new kit that I found today. I am not getting anything by sharing this with you, I just know how hard it is to find affordable kits, especially ones in Canada!




This kit club is based out of Toronto. Now I will say that my biggest issue with this kit is that you don't get a lot of embellishments. I think that instead of the $10 add on, I would rather have more embellishments, but it's ok. The only thing is that my second kit had old papers in it, it wasn't a new collection. Which I suppose isn't the worst thing in the world, but I would rather have new collections as opposed to older ones which I have already. 




I did make a video explaining the kit contents. I am sorry that it is the January kit. I will try and film a quick video showing the newest kit. This way though, you can see what comes in the kits every month.



The scrapbook kit is called Scraptures


Thanks for watching!
Jess