Easter Bunny Card

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 9 Comments A+ a-

Hi everyone!
This is a card that I made for the Cricut Cards Challenge. You just have to make a card of your choice for a holiday of your choice using whatever colours and cartridges you want. 
I chose Easter because I love the colours for that time of year!
I cut the bunny from the Create a Critter cartridge (page 26). He is small, probably around 2 inches or so. The basket is also from that cartridge and it is his accessory.

The little chicks are from a punch that I have, same with the broken egg.

The frame comes from the Child's Year cartridge, (page 48) and it was something that i had left over from another project so I don't know what size it is. It is cut in a dark purple.

The cloud patterned paper is from a K and Company stack. It was just cut to fit inside the frame. 
Then I added glitter and some bling using my I-Rock (more on that later)!

The card base is pink cardstock cut at 4 1/4 by 5 1/2.

Hope you all go over and check out the challenge and all the wonderful cards the design team has made over there! 

Happy creating!

9 comments

Write comments
Melissa
AUTHOR
July 27, 2011 at 4:33 PM delete

Very nice, you did a great job with the challenge! Thanks so much for joining CCC.

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
July 27, 2011 at 4:56 PM delete

Your card is really sweet. I just ran across your blog. I am your 3rd follower! That means I am getting in on the ground floor:)) I would love for you to visit me and become a follower for me too. Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar
Candice F
AUTHOR
July 27, 2011 at 9:11 PM delete

So adorable! Thanks for joining us over at the CCC!

Reply
avatar
Scrapper69
AUTHOR
July 28, 2011 at 3:17 AM delete

THis turned out ADORABLE! I really like the frame! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Cricut Cardz! :o)

Theresa
www.miislucky.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
July 28, 2011 at 8:30 PM delete

How cute! Love the pretty frame!
Great job!!
Connie DT2 :)

Reply
avatar
Sherrie K.
AUTHOR
July 28, 2011 at 9:35 PM delete

Another great card.. love the bunny and the frame is awesome!! Good luck in the challenge!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
Cricutjunkie
AUTHOR
July 28, 2011 at 10:56 PM delete

Really nice card, I love the card frame it really brings the rabbit to life. Glad I found your blog. I am now your newest follower. Please stop by and say HI. Traci

Reply
avatar
Kasie Gibson
AUTHOR
July 29, 2011 at 12:46 PM delete

This card is super cute!!! I need to get over there and make a holiday card for this week's challenge too, great job!

Reply
avatar
N2ScrapN4Fun
AUTHOR
August 1, 2011 at 10:46 PM delete

I love Easter colors too. Your card is great!

Thanks for joining us @ CCC.

Reply
avatar