Things I always Use!

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi everyone! 
I have had a busy few days making things to send out and getting the new site up and ready! 
I just thought I would write a quick post about what things I seem to be using all the time on my projects now. 
The first is my Cricut! I don't know how I ever made anything before I had it! Haha!!

The next is my paper trimmer. I am currently using the making memories magnetic one and I love it so much. It's really great because it folds so it's a full 12x12 cutter but it folds to make storage easier. It also has a magnetic ruler that is great for holding the paper still. Also a good factor is that sharpens the blade as you use it so no more replacement blades!

I have several adhesives that I use on a regular basis. I have scotch quick dry and the ATG. Then I have tombow white glue and a glue runner for bigger pieces. Of course I have my two way zig glue pen too! 

The ink that I use is Momento in tuxedo black. It's a great ink I haven't had any problems with it. 

I have some little things that I use a lot. My white gel pens, black gel pen, spatula, my glitters! I love my glitters!

I think that's all the things that I use all the time.