Beach Dog Process Video

Saturday, March 29, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Here is another process video. One day I will figure out how to make the quality better. I am not sure if I just don't have something selected properly when I upload to YouTube or what, but I will get there. (I think I have it figured out) I have a bunch of videos filmed that I am experimenting with. I think I am going to make them shorter though because it's easier to edit and upload.




I used a variety of products for this spread. I am trying to get out some old things and use them up, but I think this layout was made using mostly newer products that I have bought recently. The travel cards come from a travel mini kit from Project Life. I got mine at Michaels so I don't know if that is something they are only carrying or if it's something that other stores are too. I checked two peas and I didn't see anything like I bought at Michaels. It's a pack of 40 cards I think.  





For two of the 4x6 pockets, I used two 3x4 sized cards, I explain more in my video how I did that. It's not complicated or difficult though. 
The pink/orange paper is from the Hello Again collection from Carta Bella





These chipboard letters are from a Bo Bunny sheet the Happy Tails collection. I didn't get anything else from this collection because I don't normally use themed paper, just stickers sometimes or cuts from my Silhouette. That being said this collection is super cute! I might get the 6x6 pad or something else from it. Mainly because I don't normally scrap with the colours that are in this collection and don't really have much to go with the stickers. 

I think that's all for now. Please check out the video and I will be back soon with something new!