Dog Lifejacket

Saturday, March 29, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

HI everyone! Here is a nice bright fun  layout for today.  It's of my dog wearing his sweet little life jacket! 
He is small and had never been swimming before so we bought him a life jacket to wear just in case.  He was ok with it on too! 
I think he might have had a few more instances of being terrified if he didn't have it on too. 


For the products I used some from the Pier collection so from Maggie Holmes.  The hearts and butterfly are Heidi Swapp chipboard pieces.  The tile stickers are from Close to my Heart. 
I used gold mist to change the colour of the chipboard letter stickers. The gold sparkle paper is from American Crafts. I almost missed it under the photo there! 

I think that is all. If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment and I will answer!