Princess Leia

Sunday, March 23, 2014 4 Comments A+ a-

Hello everyone!

I made an entry for Scrap Our Stash's Birthday Stash-a-Thon
This challenge was to use twine/ribbon/streamers on the layout. I used twine.  


Ok for this picture the flash kept going off and I couldn't get it to stop. I'm not sure why it kept wanting to go  off because the other pictures were all taken without flash. But that first one would not cooperate for me! 


 I tried to get some close ups of the embellishments and title on the page from some different angles for a change. I think they turned out fun! 


I tried to get a picture of the button I made from a pin that I bought at the gift shop.  These pins were awesome and make great additions to my pages from this event.  You can also see how i added twine to my page. I wanted to add more but I just couldn't find the right spot for it. 


Here is the link for the blog itself as opposed to the specific challenge entry. 


These pictures were all taken at the Star Wars Identities exhibit. Which I highly recommend for anyone who likes (or has kids that like) the movies.  The exhibition is full of props, costumes and drawings from all 6 movies. 

4 comments

Write comments
Brenda
AUTHOR
March 24, 2014 at 1:30 PM delete

Wonderful page! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

Reply
avatar
Joefil
AUTHOR
March 25, 2014 at 6:24 PM delete

Such a great page! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap our Stash!

Reply
avatar
Joefil
AUTHOR
March 25, 2014 at 6:25 PM delete

Such a great page! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap our Stash!

Reply
avatar
March 26, 2014 at 5:24 PM delete

Great page and great take on the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

Reply
avatar