New Slice Cartridge- Je T'adore

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

I got a few new Slice cartridges in the mail this week. This posting is about Je T'adore and a great layout I made as an example of what you can do if you should be so luck to be able to go to Paris. I have never been to Paris so this is more a wall art for me right now. I love Paris so much and I can't wait until I get to go there!

Je T'adore is french for I like that/I like you/I love that/you.  I personally love this card! It has so many great scrolls and shapes on it and the font that it comes with is to die for! I love love the font. I made a page of Paris. I printed pictures off the internet for it. I was inspired to do this page because of the design card.

Photobucket


Here are some of the details of the page. The paper I used was from Prima Marketing, Botanical Collection "My Darling". I love this paper and I really wanted to let it show through, so I just used some charcoal coloured cardstock and then some grey for the dimension colours.
Photobucket

I used the shadowing feature on the card to create that look you see on the fleur de lis and the Je t'aime. On the Fleur i used some pop up dots to make it more dimensional. 


Look at that font! The eiffel tower was something that I did instead of the 'a'. It doesn't come like there is an actual 'a' in the font collection. I just wanted to use the tower. It's what made me want to make this page! 

Stay tuned for more fun!