Easy Paper Pinwheel

Monday, March 07, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello again! 
Awhile back I made a pinwheel out of paper. I must confess that I didn't come up with this on my own, I used the idea from a forum that I subscribe to. I thought that the pinwheel was so great that I had to try it on my own! 

You will need:
-Double sided paper
-scissors
-glue dots (or hot glue gun)
-something for the centre (brads, button)


What you do is take a square piece of paper, I think I used 4x4 inches maybe, you need two of them. Cut them out using a piece of double sided paper. 

Then you begin by cutting from the corners into the centre. Be careful not to go too far in or else you will have to start all over again. Once you have finished, place a glue dot in the centre and fold in all 4 corners until you have something that looks like a pinwheel. Repeat this with the other piece of paper. Select which one you would like to go on top and place your centre on it. I chose to use a button.

Then using hot glue glue the two together. 

You will have something that looks like this when you are done!
Sorry about the shine it's really hard to get out of the book after it's in there.


Photobucket