Funny Faces

Thursday, October 03, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello everyone! 
Back again with another wedding layout. I had disposable cameras on each of the tables so I have some funny pictures from that. 


This layout was made using a pretty hot colour trend right now, the navy blue and mint green which I love! The green paper is from Glitz I think, I should really learn to write down where I get my papers from. I used a lot of scraps on this layout. I think that city scape paper is from Amy Tangerine, the dark pink is from Dear Lizzy. Then there are some solid colour papers on there as well as smaller scraps which are older. 

The alphas are from Pebbles, I got them in a giveaway from Kristina Werner! I tried to make it so the letters were touching each other so they overlapped to look like hand writing. 

I think I may go back and add some glitter or something to this page to just add a little something else to it. I'm feeling like it's a little flat in spots, so some glitter or pearl pen might fix that right up.