RCMP Musical Ride

Thursday, October 10, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello everyone! Today's layout is a different one for me. I made this layout a while ago and put it in my box and forgot about it. I used a grid style layout for this page and I have to admit I do like how it turned out. It was challenging for me to do this though. 


Because I made this layout so long ago I'm not sure where a lot of this paper came from. I can do my best at guessing though. At first glance I think it may have come from the Scrapbook and Cards today kit from Spring. As well as some scraps that I had. 
I could be wrong though. 
I see My Mind's Eye, Glitz, Recollections. I am fairly certain most came from that kit. 
I believe the badge is from Recollections. There is some mist drops on the page as well. 
The circles have been distressed lightly on the edges. 

Anyway, this is a really old picture of me, one that I really liked and wanted to get in my book. It is a different style for me as well. 
Just goes to show that you can do something that you aren't comfortable with and really like how it turns out! 

Thanks for stopping by!