Yard Games

Monday, September 30, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi friends! 

Today's layout is from Zambia again! (I have a lot of pictures to get scrapped!)

This layout came together pretty quickly. I have been really loving my Miss Caroline border stamps lately, they just look great on layouts. 
This layout is actually based on a sketch that I drew up myself for a series that I am hopefully going to be able to do soon. I am still working on layout for the sketches. So stay tuned for that!


In the meantime, this layout uses Stampin Up designer series paper. I don't think this paper is available anymore because I got it on clearance a while ago. If you do happen to have it, I believe it's from the Kitchen themed packet. 
There are enamel dots, butterflies, stamping, washi tape, definitely my kind of layout! 

The layout was designed to be simple, but you could easily make it more advance if you choose to! 

Thanks for coming by!