Postcard Scrapbooking

Monday, September 23, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

HI everyone! Today's layout is a little bit different. It has lots of images and lots of journalling. VERY different for me! 

On our way to Africa we had a layover in Amsterdam, so while I was there I picked up a few postcards. We didn't actually leave the airport, but we could see the surrounding area while flying over. Particularly the tulip fields, which were gorgeous! 


The top image is of the airport itself. I liked that postcard because it showed the airplanes, those are like the planes that we flew on. We flew KLM. 
The bottom postcard was of the tulip fields. They were amazing to see from the air! 

All those little pictures are from one postcard. I cut it up and then chose 4 of the 8 to go on the page. The other ones are in the envelope. 


The envelope is from a Studio Calico kit. The background paper is from Stampin Up, I'm not sure which designer paper as I got a few packages of it while they were on clearance. The title was cut from Silhouette Studio. I'm sure if you search the title you will be able to find that cut. The flair is from Studio Calico (a kit) and the pattern paper that is hard to see is also from Studio Calico. 

Thanks for coming by!