Friends

Thursday, September 12, 2013 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello again friends! 

Today's layout are some pictures from our wedding reception! 
I have been trying to use up old papers that I have had hanging about for a long time. I still have lots more to go too! 


The glitter paper is from recollections and it's awesome! I got it on clearance a while ago and I love it! It's adhesive backed and it's holding up really really on the page. The journal card is from a recollections paper stack. I forget the name of it off hand but it's the one that is a "dupe" of simple stories. The floral paper is also from that stack too. 
That polka dot paper I got such a long time ago, I believe it's My Mind's Eye the sweetest thing, the honey line. (I looked it up and I'm right!)


The alphas are white thickers. I used ink from Close to my Heart to tint them blue and just a little bit of heidi swapp color shine in gold. 

I'm really trying to use up scraps and old papers that I have bought but never used! Stay tuned for more of these layouts! 

Thanks for coming by!