Dream Christmas Layout

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi everyone!
This is a page that I made shortly after Christmas this year with some pages that I ordered from Scrap That! The papers are great I love them so much! I am so glad that I got two so that I could use the coordinating back of one of them. This is a great idea and I think I may do it more often.

I love purple so much and this Christmas paper had a lot of purple in it. Which is also good because the subject of the layout is my two year old niece and she is more into pinks and purples right now rather than the traditional Christmas colours.
She is usually cute (of course) but this day she wanted her picture taken so badly, and she usually does these really sweet, but really cheesy smiles and this was one that wasn't like that.
I used this paper from Scrap That, I am not sure who makes it though. I really wanted to accentuate her youth and this playful nature that she has, but also that really sweet smile in the picture. As well I wanted to draw in that it was Christmas and Winter when the picture was taken. I used some patterned cardstock to create a border down the one side of the paper to bring in some of those traditional colours that match her Santa hat

The flowers and dream were made using the Slice Design cutter. I had some Disney princess pieces left from a  previous page and added those on as well. I had just gotten some snowmen and I thought they would be a good addition to both show her playfulness and the Christmas season.
Enojy!