Wedding Wednesday: Wedding Love

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello everyone! 
Here is another wedding layout for my album. 


I'm really not sure what products I used as I am in the process of using up old stuff that always gets looked over for new things. However I think these products are fairly new if I recall correctly. 


I used quite a few die cuts from my Silhoutte Cameo. They are all in the store if you like them. 


This is an embellishment that I made out of die cuts.  I really like how it turned out! 

I think that's about it. I am going to try and be better at writing down what products I used. I just like to scrapbook and most of the time I don't pay attention to what I am using if I like it. 

Thanks for coming by! Make sure that you are working on your wedding albums! 

Have a scrappy day!