Cover to Cover class

Monday, July 14, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-



Hello everyone. 
If you are anything like me you will love to scrapbook but never organize your pages into albums.  I have so many pages that are in boxes or stacks just sitting around. 
I attribute this to two issues.  The first being that I don't want to take the time to organize all those layouts and I don't know how to go about organizing those layouts. 
The next is that I never want to buy albums. I am stuck in this mind frame where I don't think buying albums is fun. I would much rather purchase scrapbooking supplies.  

This is where Shimelle's class comes in. She goes through various tip and tricks to organize those albums that we all have laying around! 
There are tips about creating flow in one album, how to go about organizing your layouts and how to break up those stories that you want to tell but don't know where to put in with the already made layouts. 

This is a great class. Especially for people like me who are adverse to organizing those albums and layouts! 
You can find the link to sign up on her website

I hope that you will give this some thought and sign up for this amazing class!