Omega's House Pocket Page

Monday, July 28, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Alright everyone! Big drum roll!! This is my last pocketed page to post from my travel album!!
If there are more posted later, it is because I went back and made more pages. 
How exciting is this though? I finally have them all posted!


This page is a simple one. I just took pictures from around the house we were staying at. Which now that I think about it, I haven't put any pictures of the actual house in my album, oh no, I guess that means there is another post coming! 

I used cards from Studio Calico kits and the 5th and frolic core kit. 
I did some stamping in pink ink. I can't remember what stamps I used though. Looks like a quote stamp from the CTMH set.
Tile stickers are also CTMH. 

Thanks for putting up with all these posts as I got them up! 

Have a scrappy day!