Best Friends

Friday, July 11, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello everyone! 
This post has a lot of pictures in it. I am trying to take more pictures and from different angles to show any dimension or texture that is on the layout. I don't know how this will show through on the photos themselves but that is my reasoning behind all the photos. 


This is a picture that my mom sent me of my niece and my mom's dog Rocket. Rocket has been on my blog lots before! I'm not sure if Casandra has though. 
I just loved this picture of the two of them. Casandra really loves dogs and Rocket just lets her climb all over him and sleep on his bed. They are so cute together! 


The paper is from 5th and Frolic, it's from a paper pad that I bought a long time ago. I recently got it out along with a bunch of others to attempt to use them up.  Therefore this pad will be featured in a few posts in the next little bit! 


The letter stickers are from 12x12 element sticker sheets. I'm sorry I don't know what they are. I recently went to my LSS and bought a bunch of them that were on sale for 50% off. I am not sure what stickers are from each of the sheets. 

I used some frames from a the paper pad (or another Dear Lizzy pad) that I had cut out and layered around the photo. I have been trying to keep my scrapbooking simple and fast lately as I don't have a lot of time to focus on scrapping.


The blue tab on the side of the layers is from one of those sticker sheets. I think a lot of these embellishments are stickers. 
What I have been doing is working with limited supplies so that I can use up my paper stash better! I have also been scrapping intermittently with my school work to take breaks. That is also why I have a limited supply stash. I keep it next to my school desk on the floor so I can scrap when I get stuck on problems!

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to comment and ask questions!
Have a scrappy day!