Wedding Wednesday: St Andrew's Wedding

Wednesday, July 02, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello everyone! 
I am going to begin something new that I have seen on YouTube. I am starting a series on my blog called "Wedding Wednesday".
I am trying to get my wedding photos into my album.  So this is going to be how I tackle it. 




This is a very simple layout that I made in about 30-40 minutes.  
It's a picture of my husband and I taken outside the church we were married in.  

I used Dear Lizzy paper for both the background and the frame.  As well as the blue flower paper.   The heart paper and cameras came from an Amy Tangerine paper pack that  I bought at Michaels. 


The church is called St Andrew's United, so that is where the title comes from. 
The little tags were cut out with my Silhouette. The cut files can be found in the Silhouette store.  I thought they mirrored how we were framed in the door of the church. 


At this point in our wedding, our friend was ringing the church bell, which is something that I had always wanted on my wedding day, but didn't give it much thought. 
As it turns out the church has a bell and we were able to have it rung after we were married. It is a mice memory for me.  People were driving past and honking for us too! 

Thanks for coming by! 
Have a scrappy day!