At the School Pocket Page

Monday, July 07, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello again everyone! 
I am back with another project life style page. I am very close to having them all posted on my blog! I should celebrate when that day comes! 

Anyway, today's page is of activities I participated in while at the girls' school in Zambia.  I tried to keep this page simple as there were a lot of pictures I wanted on it. 

I did some stamping, as well as a lot of journalling on that one card. I used cards from the honey core kit.  



I really like to use labels on my photos.  Especially if I don't mention that specific photo in the journalling bit.  I also tend to put them on photos to point it out as an important place that I was. 
On this page there is a label identifying the girls' school.  

Thanks for stopping by! 

Have a scrappy day!