Together Layout

Thursday, November 15, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello again! I'm back again, this time with a scrapbook layout. As you may know I recently got married. This is a layout that I made of my Aunt and her husband from the hotel lobby where we were all staying.  I used several different products on this layout and I am trying a new technique where I outline the patterned paper that I use. 
The main collection that I used in this layout is from Recollections and it's the "Today, Tomorrow, Forever" paper pad. You can find this at Michaels. 


In this photo you can see how I positioned the pictures. I did cut them down from the 4x6 size to make them fit the way that I wanted them to. Also, since my mom took these photos there was a lot of "white space" in the backgrounds and I wanted to cut that out. 


Here you can see the layout in its entirety. Sorry about the poor photo quality, I am having trouble with my good camera.


This is a close up shot of the little die cut piece that I used for the title. I didn't want to use letter stickers, I just wasn't feeling them with this layout. Perhaps I just didn't have the right ones. This cut is from the Silhouette store and I believe it comes in a set of three. You are also able to see the little wood veneer camera that is by Studio Calico. Behind the title piece is a bit of washi tape which is part of all my layouts from the wedding.