Bridal Shower Layouts

Monday, November 26, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello crafting friends! Today I am sharing two layouts because they are both from the same day. One is just the details at the shower and the other is me at the shower. As you can see my favourite colour is purple! 


The title of this layout was cut using my Cricut! (this was made before I had a Cameo LOL) I used the Tie the Knot cartridge. The flower and ribbon embellishment is actually from one of the presents I got that day. The paper I used is from Carta Bella and it's the Paris Girl collection. That little journal spot and ticket are also from that collection. I used my Martha Stewart border punch to create the borders. 


This layout is completely different. I don't actually like how it turned out so I may tear it apart and start over, I think I might make it into a 2-page layout instead. I will see how I feel later about it though. These are just the details of the day. All the decorations they made for me and the chair that I was to sit in. The "cake" is actually made from towels.

The paper I used is from the Amy Tangerine original collection, I believe, it could be from the sketchbook one too. I have both of them and I can't remember which one this is from, if you know please comment and let me know! The letters are Basic Grey chipboard alphas and the stickers is from a sticker set that I had in my stash. 

Enjoy!