Best Friends Layout for Dogs

Saturday, November 24, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi everyone! Again for the layout I only have one picture, I don't know what I was doing when taking this batch of photos. 


This is a layout of my puppy and my mom's puppy (yes he is still a puppy) while were visiting at her house. There is a little bit of back story to go with this layout before I tell you what products were used. Rocket (golden) and Alfie are really best friends  while we were there Rocket let Alfie climb all over him and chew on his ears. You are able to see in the one picture a little but of black fur on the side of Rocket, that is Alfie's tail. 

The paper I used for this was from the American Crafts original Amy Tangerine collection I believe  I could be wrong and it could be from Sketchbook though. I made this layout about 2 months ago so I really can't remember. The green paper is from Lilly Bee Designs, it's from an old kit that I got so I don't remember the name of that paper, it was just a scrap.  The eiffel tower and flower are both stamped images cut out and coloured. The heart on the paper was already there, I just wanted to tie it into the layout more.  I used thickers for the title. The blue is a fabric font and the brown is chipboard.

There will be more of these two to come too! Rocket is coming to visit in a few days!