Comparing Kraft cardstock

Friday, November 30, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello everyone! As you all probably know Michaels no longer sells their Recollections Kraft cardstock in 12x12 anymore. Now I still have some left, but I am running low. I thought I would try some new stuff. Now I did buy the cardstock from Close to my heart. 

The paper on the right is the close to my heart cardstock and the left is the recollections one. As you can see the colour is different. But I don't really mid the lighter paper. The CTMH paper isn't quite as thick as the Recollections paper. However, I don't mind that either because I usually put a lot of layers on my paper so it will reinforce it that way. 

All in all I am happy with the new cardstock. Until I find something that I like better I will stick with the CTMH paper for layouts! 

Thanks and I hope this helps everyone!