Silhouette Cameo: Hot Chocolate Holder

Saturday, November 17, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi everyone! I wanted to share this modified project with you today.  It's a hot chocolate holder! I got this cut file from the Silhouette store, BUT it's really for note 3x4 cards! In the software I made the cut bigger and only cut out the box, none of the extra stuff that came with it. It made it the perfect size for my hot chocolate packets. I was able to fit three of them in there! 


The paper on three of the boxes was from the DCWV Christmas stack called, The Winter Holiday. The other paper is from Mambi Sheets and there is no title of the stack.



I cut the mug from the Silhouette, then I took one of my Martha Stewart border punches to cut out "marshmallows" for the hot chocolate. 


This tag was cut using my Silhouette. 

I know there are a lot of pictures in this post. But I really wanted to show the different angles and the hot chocolate in the boxes.