CTMH: Avonlea Card Experiment

Sunday, November 25, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

HI everyone! Today I have a Close to my Heart project that I made with all my fun new stuff! 

This card uses the avonlea papers and the stamp set that comes with the Workshop on the Go kit
I decided that I wanted to experiment with stamping the background. It was a lot of fun! Not really something that I do very often though. The shapes are from the Avonlea sticker sheet



This is a really different project for me to do! I hope that you all liked it. If you are in the Ottawa (Canada) region and want to learn more about stamping/scrapbooking or want to book a home gathering to make a fun Christmas project, you can contact me through my CTMH website, or e-mail me at jessclosetomyheart@gmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!