Dog Kiss

Thursday, June 19, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello! 
I have a layout of my two favourite dogs! Alfie and Rocket really do love each other. I don't think Rocket was trying to kiss Alfie but that's what it ended up looking like in the photo. 


I used Amy Tangerine paper for this layout. From a 12x12 pad and a paper pack I got at Michaels.  


I also used some cut apart pieces from the 5th and frolic paper pad. 




The label is cut from the Silhouette. The yellow border is a sticker that I got off a 12x12 sheet. Not sure which manufacturer. The letters are both Simple Stories from a collection sticker sheet. 



The tab, bone and heart are all cut from the Silhouette. The bone is actually from a border cut.  

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions just leave them in the comments and I will answer them the best I can! 
Have a scrappy day!