Photo Favourites Pocket Page

Friday, June 27, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello everyone! 
I am back with another pocketed page today! I am done my album, I think, and I am just trying to get all the pages posted on my blog now! 
My album should really be two albums so that tells you how many pages I have to share! I will try and change them up with other pages here and there. 


I had a lot of journalling and storytelling for this page so I tried to keep the embellishments simple.  I was trying to let the writing stand out.  I also had photos that I wanted to be displayed in way that was more prominent than the scrapbooking itself.
Although I do have all my photos in a photo album with writing beside each picture. These are my personal thoughts from my journal that I had brought with me. 

The page is pretty simple and came together quickly. I can always remember what pages gave me trouble and this was not one of them!

Thanks for stopping by.  Leave comments with any questions and I will try to answer them! 
Have a scrappy day!