Dr Suess Quote Pocket Page

Friday, June 20, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello everyone! 
I am back with another pocketed page. This one is design A from Becky Higgins. I love this style of page and it makes getting all those vacation pictures in your album super easy! 


I used some project life core kits for this layout, as well as some cards that I had leftover from Studio Calico kits and maybe some paper that I had cut down to the right size.  

I also used stamps from Close to my Heart for the filler cards and just added some wood veneer pieces on to them for some dimension.  The one quote is from Dr Seuss, which we actually used while we were in the school working with the girls. So it has double meaning for this page! 
The tile stickers are also from CTMH, they are probably my very favourite letter stickers! 

Thanks for coming by!
Have a scrappy day!