Girls School Pocket Page

Monday, June 16, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-


Hello everyone! I know it has been a long time. I have had drafts in my blog for the whole length of time, school is just really busy right now! This is my last semester though!!

This layout goes with my other Africa pages. I made an album with both 12x12 and pocket pages.  


I use a lot of Sn@p products on this page. I tried to keep everything consistent through the album so it would flow nicely together. However I also wanted to stay away from the primary colours of the Sn@p collections.  That presented a challenge for me. 


I believe this is a Heidi Swapp color magic tag that resists spray inks, or inks in general. I can't tell you what I used to colour it in with though. I really don't remember.  It might be a Studio Calico spray ink colour.  


You can see here how I tried to bridge the gap with some washi tape and stamping to marry the two colour schemes together.  

Thanks for coming to visit. Have a scrappy day!