Alfie's Hat

Monday, June 23, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello everyone! 
I have a layout today that I made a long time ago and am just now posting. I know I am a bad blogger at times. I really neglect my blog posting.  I have come up with a schedule so hopefully now this won't happen as often (having big gaps between postings).

This layout is about my dog. I love him death, he is truly my baby. I don't have children so my dog (and cats) are my babies.  

I'm not even sure what papers I used for this layout as it was so long ago. I do really like them though! 


The chipboard pieces are from CTMH.  The banners were made with a Stampin' Up punch.  The photo mat was made using a background stamp.  I think it's from Hero Arts, but I received it in a giveaway so I am not sure.  

Thanks for visiting! 
Have a scrappy day!