Paris Themed Crafty Items

Friday, August 24, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello everyone! 

I wanted to share my love of Paris with you. I have never been there (yet) but I am in love with everything Paris! I am going there this spring and I can't wait. Since I am going there I have been on the search for anything Paris themed for crafting with. 

The first thing I have found is the Carta Bella Paris Girl collection. I ordered all of it on the spot. While I was at two peas I decided to look through the sale section to see what they had. Oh my goodness did I find some good stuff! I found these stamps which I love but didn't buy. This is the best thing that I found on sale, this wooden stamp set Oh my do I ever love it! I was lucky enough to be able to purchase it (I think) because it says that it is now sold out. 

So if anyone else find any really cool Paris themed crafty items let me know! 

(I don't get anything from sharing these items with you all, I just found them, loved them and bought them. Then thought I would share my love of Paris themed crafting items with everyone!)