Dear Lizzy collection for my dog

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello again! 

Today I am sharing a layout that I made using the Dear Lizzy and Sketchbook collections, both by American Crafts. I actually got the paper pad for the original Amy Tangerine, Sketchbook and Dear Lizzy for $10 each at Winners! Can you believe that?? I was so excited so I got all three of them. 

For this page I used some gold metallic paint to bring in a more masculine feel to the page, my dog was a boy after all, and also to add some interest. I tried to really mix my linear lines up on this page, the pictures go vertical, paper and borders go horizontal, but the embellishments go vertical again. It was something new for me to try. I really like the way that this all came together too! 

It's always good to try something new!