New Puppy!

Friday, August 24, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

As you can see from the title of the blog post we got a new puppy! That means life has been crazy! He is a little bundle of energy and really keeps us going all the time. 

This page was the first picture we took of him. He just came home with us that day. I wanted to keep the page simple because I knew that there was going to be a lot of writing I wanted to get on it. I used a lot of scraps on this page because I had just unpacked and that was what was left out of the boxes. 

If anyone has any suggestions on how to store scraps that would be great! I am still trying to figure out how I want to store them in my room. Mostly they just end up on the side of my desk right now and that only works for so long until i run out of room. I was thinking about getting a basket or something to keep them in like Shimelle Laine does. 

Happy crafting everyone!