Rainbows

Friday, February 07, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello everyone! I'm back again with another layout from my travel album. 
This one was made for a specific purpose though. I needed something to flow from this colour scheme into another one because the facing divided pages didn't flow well at all! 
So I just put together two quick 12x12 pages to make it all work!


I used the same Simple Stories collection for this page. I did use a different configuration of photos on this page though. I was only going to use the two along the side but I really wanted to use that word card and some of the words didn't really make sense for this page. I just found another rainbow picture and cut it smaller to cover those words up! 

I left the embellishment very plain on this layout because of all the pictures. 
I put the title between the two photos because there really wasn't another good place to put it. 
I used some neutral washi to ground the layout.  

It was a pretty simple layout but it did take some time to figure everything out. 

Thanks for coming by!