Our Family Photo

Monday, February 03, 2014 0 Comments A+ a-


Hi again friends! 
Today's layout is from our church photos that we had taken in the fall. It's the first time we have had family photos taken like this so it was exciting for us. The photo sizes on this layout are a lot different than normal. The big picture is 5x7 and the small one is a wallet sized photo.

 

Products I used were Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper for the background paper. I think that little journalling card came from Echo Park.  
The title is partially die cut and partial letter stickers and I love the way that it turned out! I think it looks amazing.  I put a couple strips of washi down under the title so it would connect with the elements underneath it.
This is one of my favoruite layouts that I made last year, might even be my favourite one!