There are no Words

Sunday, December 16, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi everyone, this is not a typical post for me. I'm sorry I haven't been posting as often, I have been quite sick with a terrible cough. 

As I am sure you all know, there was a horrible tragedy this week in Connecticut. I won't go into detail as it has been analyzed by news agencies so much since happening. 

I just wanted to post something to say that I am thinking about all those little lives that were lost and the heroes who gave up their own life to save children. 

There is a Facebook group dedicated to making cards for the survivors and the emergency responders. It is called "cards for Sandy Hook".  

Please take the time to make a card and send it on as they could all use some hope, joy and love in their lives right now. 

Jessica