Studio Calico: Kit Layout: Tourist?

Monday, December 03, 2012 2 Comments A+ a-

Hello everyone! I have another layout using my November Studio Calico kit. I think it was called Sock Hop. 


For this layout, I really wanted to keep the reverse side of that grid paper, so I cut out a square from where I was going to cover it up anyway. That way I get more use out of my kit too! The only things that aren't from the kit are the wood camera, they are studio calico though, the glitter paper (american crafts POW glitter paper) and the alphas (studio calico). Oh! I also used some washi tape from my stash too. 


I inked the edges of everything using Hero Arts raspberry jam and cup o joe shadow inks. 

I hope you enjoyed this layout! 

2 comments

Write comments
Toni Herron
AUTHOR
January 12, 2013 at 8:45 PM delete

oh my gosh.. I LOVE this travel layout!!
The embellies are super cute!
And the colours are fabulous! Why is it that we all tend to graviate towards natural colours when we scrap travel LO's?? lol.. I love that you added a few bright colours like the purple in there too..
Thanks for sharing.. Toni.. :)
http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

Reply
avatar
Jess
AUTHOR
January 12, 2013 at 10:47 PM delete

Thanks! I appreciate your comment, I don't get very many of them. LOL

Reply
avatar