Sweet Girl

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello! 


I made part of this layout a while ago. I had the pink on the black for some time and never finished it. The pink is cut out using elegant edges. I was playing around with it one day and made this and then just left it for a long time. 


I decided that i was going to put pictures of my kitten on it from when we first got her. She is only 6 weeks old in these pictures and sooo cute! She is much bigger now too. 


I used some scraps to bring in some colour from the photos. I also used my new ek success layer punch in the butterfly shape. I still haven't gotten it to work properly, but I am trying. 


This layout is pretty simple, other than the circut cut piece, but you could use something else to achieve the same look. 


It's a good example of finishing something that you started a long time ago! 






Happy creating!