Purrfect always together kitties

Monday, February 27, 2012 2 Comments A+ a-

Hello everyone! 


Here is another layout that I made. This one uses the cricut though!! Exciting! I haven't been using the cricut as much recently, I am trying to use up other stuff that I have before making more embellishments with my cricut. 


I used Create a Critter for this one and cut out the kitty and the phrase. The kitty is cut at 4 1/2 inches and the phrase is cut at 1 1/2 inches. 


I used some brads and a leftover journalling block title. I rounded the corners with my little ek success small rounder. 




This layout is fun! Plus I used up some leftover kit pieces that I have had for a while. Forget what they are from though. 


Happy creating! 

2 comments

Write comments
Missy
AUTHOR
March 11, 2012 at 10:38 PM delete

Such a cute layout, the cat image is adorable!!

Reply
avatar
Julie
AUTHOR
March 20, 2012 at 9:57 PM delete

Hi Jess - So cute!! I have the Liebster Blog Award for you!! You can pick it up on my blog!!
Hugs, Julie
http://julieskraftykorner.blogspot.com/

Reply
avatar