The Close Up

Saturday, February 11, 2012 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello again! 
This layout is one of my favourites that I have made to date!! It's not anything fancy or uses a lot of products. I just really love how it came together and how it all looks. 

I wanted to use orange as my background sheet because I never use that colour and my cat in the picture is orange. I also knew that I wanted to use blue because of the blue walls in the pictures. I decided to use that gingham paper and round the corners of it. Then because I was trying to stay simple and clean on this layout I just decided to use a plain card stock to tone the gingham down a bit. I chose yellow. 

Then I added the title. I didn't have enough alphas in any of those fonts to make the complete title but I really like how it turned out with the white and black and the teal sparkle thickers. 


Hope that you like it!