Album for Collection: Dolls: The Twins

Friday, November 18, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

Hello everyone!
Today I am going to share the first of my double layouts. This one is for a set of twin dolls that she owns. These ones are called Jani.



For the title I cut it out from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. I believe the letters are cut around 2 inches.  I don't remember and I didn't create this layout on my gypsy. I used the shadow feature as well. 

The ice cream cone was cut out using Doodlecharms and it was cut at 2 3/4. I then took the layers and ran them through my cuttlebug using swiss dots and d'vine swirls.



The names were cut out using the child's year font, at about 2 inches as well. I then went around them with a white gel pen making little dots on them to give it a bit extra texture. 

All the pattern paper is from a recollections paper pad, all about girls. I mounted the background piece of white card stock. The pattern is cut 1/4 of an inch smaller than 12x12.  Then I used two pieces of 8 1/2x11 black card stock and cut the teal paper about 1/2 an inch smaller than it.  The purple matts are 4.5x6.5 and the bottom one is 3x6.



I glued on some buttons for a border between the two photo mats. The little journal block is from that same paper pad as well. 

Hope you enjoyed this double layout!