Sunglasses Card!

Thursday, June 30, 2011 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi everyone! 
I made this really quick card using the Forever Young cartridge for the Cricut and my new Martha Stewart corner rounder punch! I love both of my new tools, they are both awesome. I am so glad that I bought them recently! 

This card was really easy. I cut out the sunglasses at 1 1/2 inches and attached them on top of the patterned piece of paper with some pop dots. I love adding dimension on my cards and scrapbook pages! 

The card is an 8 1/2 cardstock cut at 5 1/2 (in half) and then scored/folded in half. I like working with this size because there is only one cut to make!
I really didn't measure the layer pieces, I just cut them down until they looked the way I want. Usually I do measure them though. 

Then I added a stamp that says Hello Friend. Some pink ribbon and a little knot on top and I was ready to go. 

I did add some glitter to the sunglasses on the lens part because it looked too flat to me. It just gives it a little extra shine I think!



Now you are all set to make your own card! The best part is you can do this with any die cut or shape that you want to put on the front! I just really wanted to use the sunglasses because it is summer here! 

Happy Crafting everyone!